Koofers

Past Exam for ECON 101 - PRIN MICROECONOMICS at Iowa State (ISU)

Exam Information

Material Type:Exam 3
Professor:Staff
Class:ECON 101 - PRIN MICROECONOMICS
Subject:ECONOMICS
University:Iowa State University
Term:Spring 2009
Keywords:
  • Income Inequality
  • Marginal Product
  • Optimum Level
  • Poverty Rate
  • Diseconomies of Scale
  • Constant Returns
  • Technological Advance
  • Opportunity
  • Average Variable Cost
  • Technological
Login / Sign Up to View Document
Preview Page 1Preview Page 2Preview Page 3Preview Page 4Preview Page 5Preview Page 6

Sample Document Text

Name (Last, First) ________________________________ Orazem/Econ 101:Midterm 3A/Spring2009 Please list your last name and then your first name on both the exam and the bubble sheet. Use a pencil in filling out the bubble sheet. Please insert the bubble sheet in the exam and hand both in together in the manila folder with the first letter of your last name. Choose the option that best completes each statement. Each question is worth 2.3 points. 1. The present value of a future payment is _______ its future dollar amount. A) exactly the same as B) approximately the same as C) less than D) greater than 2. Amanda recently graduated from college and she has a job offer with uncertain income: there is a 70% probability that she will make $10,000 and a 30% probability that she will make $70,000. The expected value of Amanda's income is: A) $40,000. B) $21,000. C) $28,000. D) $10,000. 3. A fixed input is one: A) that exists in nature and there is only so much of it. B) that can be used for one thing only. C) ...

Related Documents

Competitive Market Structure Notes
Marginal Cost Curve Exam
Diseconomies of Scale Exam
Average Fixed Costs Exam
Competitive Market Structure Notes
Opportunity Exam
Pizza Slice Exam
Opportunity Exam
Out of Pocket Costs Exam
Marginal Revenue Product Exam
Total Variable Costs Quiz
Competitive Market Structure Exam
Decrease Increase Exam
Increase in Demand Exam
Congregation Exam
Descriptive Economics Quiz
155, "/var/app/current/tmp/"