Koofers

Professor Ratings & Grade Distribution Data for Mark Moore

Mark Moore
Professor (2010 – 2011)
Texas Tech (TTU)
FINANCE
Rate Professor
 
3.1667***
Overall rating
Rated by 6 students
No grade data available for this professor.
Fall 2015 Schedule
No classes for this semester.
All Classes
FIN 3320
FIN 3321

Loading...
 

Student Ratings 1 - 6 of 6

 
FIN 3320
Financial Management
3***
Pros: The material is covered in several other classes including Accounting and Economics. He doesn't really take off points for attendance.
Cons: The work load is unrealistic for the class and it is a lot of busy work.
It almost seems like the teacher doesn't really care about the students grades and he teaches this into class like everyone is becoming a Finance Major. Many people have to retake his class so I suggest taking this class with a few friends and working together on the homework. If you cant learn anything from him (like myself) than just attend the Help desk sessions his T.A. teaches. They are much more helpful than actually going to class.
Professor rated by: Energy Commerce Student on November 3, 2011
Helpful Rating?
YES
NO
 
 
FIN 3320
Financial Management
4****
Pros: He is a super smart guy that covers the material well. Your allowed to bring in a piece of paper with notes to the test, which helps a lot on formulas.
Cons: You HAVE to stay on top of the work and go to every class, otherwise you will fall behind and the class becomes very difficult.
Great class but you need to be ready to work.
Professor rated by: MANAGEMENT Student on November 6, 2012
Helpful Rating?
YES
NO
 
 
FIN 3320
Financial Management
2**
"Only 12% of people received A letter grades in 2011 in Fin 3320 under Mark Moore" according to Dr. Winters Dpt. of Finance chairman. The remaining 13 to 38% received a B letter grade. Remaining 62% is a C,D, withdraw, etc. Texas Tech University has been slow to put the 2010-2011 statistics out.
Professor rated by: MANAGEMENT Student on July 29, 2011
Helpful Rating?
YES
NO
 
 
FIN 3320
Financial Management
2**
Pros: This is a hard class, be ready to work. He is a hard professor, but is willing to talk to you.
Cons: Lots of work, bad explanations of calculations.
Get a tutor.
Professor rated by: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Student on October 13, 2011
Helpful Rating?
YES
NO
 
 
FIN 3320
Financial Management
4****
Pros: Very fundamental to some of your other finance classes

We got to use a cheat sheet for test
Cons: Acts tough

Can require some studying
Professor rated by: FINANCE Student on April 6, 2012
Helpful Rating?
YES
NO
 
 
FIN 3320
Financial Management
4****
Pros: Acts like a hard ass, but is willing to help you
Class is tough regardless of the teacher
Professor rated by: ECONOMICS Student on December 6, 2010
Helpful Rating?
YES
NO
 
 
View More Reviews
9, "/var/app/current/tmp/"